Safe Traffic System Inc. reserves the right to make changes without notice to improve fit, increase functionality, and add comfort for the child. Safety is never compromised.
Effective August 1, 2023 (Date of Purchase)
Safe Traffic System, Inc., is committed to providing high-quality products to our valued customers. We stand behind the quality and performance of our products and offer the following warranty statement to demonstrate our dedication to customer satisfaction.
Safe Traffic System, Inc., warrants that our products will be free from defect in materials and workmanship for a specified period, commencing from the date of purchase. The duration of the warranty coverage varies with the status of registration of the product.
|Warranty Period from Date of Purchase
|Product Registration Status
|If registered online at ridesafer.net/product-registration within 30 days of purchase
|If registered with mail-in registration card within 30 days of purchase
|If registration has not been received but proof of purchase from an authorized retailer is available.
|Any product that has been purchased from an unauthorized retailer. (Including: eBay, unauthorized sellers on any website)
*For a listing of authorized retailers, please follow the pass-through portals on ridesafer.net/where-to-buy or contact us on ridesafer.net/contact-us, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exclusions and Limitations
This warranty does not cover defects or damages resulting from:
- Improper or unauthorized use, installation, or maintenance of the product.
- Accidental damage, negligence, misuse, or abuse.
- Alteration, modification, or repair of the product by unauthorized personnel.
- Normal wear and tear or cosmetic damage that des not affect the product’s safety.
- Damage caused by external factors such as items that cause stains, tears, excessive heat, etc.
Additional Terms and Conditions:
- The warranty is non-transferrable and applicable only to the original owner.
- Any warranty claim must be made within the warranty period.
- The warranty does not cover any indirect, consequential, or incidental damages arising from the use of the product.
- The warranty statement supersedes any other warranties, whether expressed or implied, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
For further inquiries or to initiate a warranty claim: please email email@example.com or fill out the contact form on ridesafer.net/contact-us.
Thank you for choosing RideSafer® and TravelSmarter® products by Safe Traffic System, Inc. We appreciate your trust in our products, and we strive to provide you with excellent customer service and support.